The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide
for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum
acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern
the condition of all events, and by participating in these events,
all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS
OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended
as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee
against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate
deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further
restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum
acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY
SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation
or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials.
Their decision is final.
Two spin or yellow rule, no fault!
2. Stop on track go to the back.
3. The car that causes the yellow gets the penalty.
4. Top five cars in A main event goes directly to the scales.
5. Pit stops or repairs performed during an event must be done in
the designated area, do not block travel lane. Water available on
6. A time out will be issued, when it takes more than four tries
to get event started. Cars and drivers must stay together, no working
on cars, no crews in time out area, be ready to go when called.
7. Pit speed 5mph. Zero tolerance. Race cars, pit vehicles, low
8. MUFFLERS ARE MANDATORY (excluding pure stock if they run 2 1/2
or smaller exhaust pipe)
9. Owners are responsible for every one associated with the race
10. Respect all other race teams.
11. Verbal/Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in a $100.00 + fine.
12. Malicious/Rough driving will result in a $250.00 + fine.
13. Tech area is designated for tech man, car and driver. There
is to be no family, car owners etc. in this area. NO TOLERANCE!
If this rule can not be followed the driver and car will be DQ from
racing event (if there are any problems the car owner will be notified)
Fine per person.
14. When your driver wins his or her feature and you are in the
pits, if you want to take feature winner picture you are to walk
all the way around to the grandstands and go on the track at flag
stand. There is to be NO ONE crossing the track in turns 1,2,3 or
backstretch. If you are caught crossing the track in an area that
is not designated your driver will be DQ, Fined or both.
You are to line up in the designated spot in your heat or feature
lineup. If you are late and don't make it to your line up spot and
the cars are being rolled onto the track you will start in the rear
of that race. You are not to fall in the back of another heat race,
you either are lined up for the one you are designated to be in
or you go to the tail of your feature.
16. Each car that is at the track on a race night is required to
go out and pack track. If you don't go out and help pack track you
will be put to the tail of your heat and Feature NO questions asked!!!!
17. If you go into another driver's pit area, you will be fined
and DQ'd for the evening.
18. There will be a 2 spin rule. If you are involved in causing
2 cautions you will be black flagged in that racing event.
19. New for 2011- All classes are subject to Delaware restarts.
These restarts will be added to certain races. You will be told
in drivers meeting that race night.
20. If any car goes into the pits or infield prior to start of any
heat or feature race, upon reentering race track car will start
at the rear of such race.