We do inforce a NO FAULT RULE. If you are involved in a caution
or are the cause of the caution you will go to the tail.
2. Stop on track go to the rear.
3. The car that causes the yellow gets the penalty.
4. Top three cars heat races, Top five cars in A main event goes
directly to the scales.
5. Pit stops or repairs performed during an event must be done in
the designated area, do not block travel lane. Water available on
6. A time out will be issued, when it takes more than four tries
to get event started. Cars and drivers must stay together, no working
on cars, no crews in time out area, be ready to go when called.
7. Pit speed 5mph. Zero tolerance. Race cars, pit vehicles, etc.
8. MUFFLERS ARE MANDATORY (excluding pure stock if they run 2 1/2
or smaller exhaust pipe)
9. Owners are responsible for every one associated with the race
10. Respect all other race teams.
11. Verbal/Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in a $100.00 + fine.
12. Malicious/Rough driving will result in a $250.00 + fine.
13. Tech area is designated for tech man, car and driver. There
is to be no family, car owners etc. in this area. NO TOLERANCE!
If this rule can not be followed the driver and car will be DQ from
racing event (if there are any problems the car owner will be notified)
Fine per person.
14. When your driver wins his or her feature and you are in the
pits, if you want to take feature winner picture you are to walk
all the way around to the grandstands and go on the track at flag
stand. There is to be NO ONE crossing the track in turns 1,2,3 or
backstretch. If you are caught crossing the track in an area that
is not designated your driver will be DQ, Fined or both.
You are to line up in the designated spot in your heat or feature
lineup. If you are late and don't make it to your line up spot and
the cars are being rolled onto the track you will start in the rear
of that race. You are not to fall in the back of another heat race,
you either are lined up for the one you are designated to be in
or you go to the tail of your feature.
16. Each car that is at the track on a race night is required to
go out and pack track. If you don't go out and help pack track you
will be put to the tail of your heat and Feature NO questions asked!!!!
17. If you go into another driver's pit area, you will be fined
and DQ'd for the evening.
18. There will be a 2 spin rule. If you are involved in causing
2 cautions you will be black flagged in that racing event.
19. All classes are subject to Delaware restarts. These restarts
will be added to certain races. You will be told in drivers meeting
that race night.
20. If any car goes into the pits or infield prior to start of any
heat or feature race, upon reentering race track car will start
at the rear of such race.
21. As of April 2013 raceceivers are mandatory in all classes. If
you are caught running on a race event with out a raceceiver you
will be automatically DQ'd for the night.
22. Turns 1 and 2 are designated for cars coming on and off the
track. At no time are spectators, pit crews, etc. allowed to be
standing in the opening areas of these two turns. The first time
you are caught standing in the areas you will be asked to move the
second time you will be asked to leave. Please this is for everyone's
safety, PLEASE STAND IN THE DESIGNATED AREAS FOR FANS!!!